Status: Full-time (40-hours per week), non-exempt, benefits eligible
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of the Eastern Panhandle seeks a skilled self-starter to provide office management, perform general administrative duties including database management, and support the organization’s grant administration and reporting activities. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has strong data management skills, possesses a professional demeanor, is detail oriented and dependable.
As an office and grants manager, you will…
- Interact with volunteers, potential volunteers, board members, and other community stakeholders to coordinate information-sharing, schedule zoom and in-person meetings, and support in-office and other events,
- Manage the organization’s background check process for volunteers and staff,
- Manage, track, and organize expenses for payment and grant reimbursements,
- Maintain office operations, supply, and equipment,
- Work closely with the Executive Director to support resource development activities including grant tracking and reporting, donor database management, and donor acknowledgments,
- Work effectively with all staff levels to communicate, coordinate, and update team members on office and grant management activities, and policy and procedural requirements,
- Maintain the organization’s shared drive and other technical systems and coordinate technical support as needed,
- Set up/maintain/update operational filing systems, manuals, and guides,
- Prepare documentation for annual audits and reviews,
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- You have experience in general administrative support, and you are
comfortable communicating with a wide variety of audiences in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- You’re a pro at multitasking, working under tight deadlines, and enjoy teamwork.
- You have previous experience working with a nonprofit (volunteer work counts); grant writing or grant management experience is a bonus.
- You have experience working with and strong knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets), Zoom, and other communication tools and data information systems.
- You completed a BA or equivalent, or you have a compelling set of life/work experiences.
- You are excited to learn new things and support the mission of an organization which works with your community’s most vulnerable children.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org